Hello - BMW X2 Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 09-16-2020, 06:05 PM Thread Starter

Hello

Hi everyone

I'm hoping to get an X2 in the next few days. I just need to make sure that I can fit it in my garage as it's quite a narrow opening.
I was looking for an X1 and stumbled across the 2.
post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 09-27-2020, 07:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by x2for me View Post
Hi everyone

I'm hoping to get an X2 in the next few days. I just need to make sure that I can fit it in my garage as it's quite a narrow opening.
I was looking for an X1 and stumbled across the 2.
Hi
Did you get it ? As we havenít heard from you I wondered if you fitted it in the garage but couldnít get out of the door !

X2 18i Sport - 6 speed manual - Mediterranean Blue - Anthracite cloth - Comfort pack - Driver pack - Lumbar support - expected end October 2019.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 10-01-2020, 04:11 AM Thread Starter

Good morning, Yes I bought it. The dealer had four x2 models in stock that were registered in September 2019 but only had 30 miles on. It had around 33% off of the original price. I had a 2019 merc c43 estate that was my dream car when I bought it but once I got it, I didn't really drive it. I only insure my cars for 6k miles per year so light use anyway but only drove 2k miles since buying it in October 19. It was a lot of money to sit in my garage unused so I have downsized (which doesn't really feel like a downsize) and had a big cheque back to go back into my savings account.

I'm over the moon with the car. I think it looks better in real life than in the photos. Due to them being pre reg, there wasn't a choice so it's a sport 2.0i petrol sdrive auto. It was the 2.0i petrol that I was looking for but had to settle for the sport cloth seats. I really love it and am already driving it more than my last car. I have noticed that other drivers come up close behind a lot where they used to give me a lot more space behind in the c43.

Last edited by x2for me; 10-01-2020 at 04:13 AM.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page