new X2 sport Xdrive 20D - BMW X2 Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-24-2019, 03:51 AM Thread Starter

Question new X2 sport Xdrive 20D

hello just purchased the above car in black with with black and oyster interior leather trim. on test drives i could only fault the road noise from the tyres. Handling, performance and in-car ergo's i thought were good enough for me.
questions.
1. anything to report on performance and mostly reliability.
2. what not to do, what to look out for (apart from not crash)
3. random.....i live and work in two different countries in europe and since my research into X2 until time of purchase (2 months) i have never seen one single X2 on the road ??? X1's and all other X's but no X2's... Apart from it being reletively new design is there any other reason i dont see any?
post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-29-2019, 01:33 PM

It's actually the same here in New Jersey. I see about a hundred F30s daily but have only ever seen a handful of X2's which is another reason why I like it!
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-29-2019, 05:42 PM

BMW's sales have been slowing a bit which makes me wonder how the X2 has been impacted.
Do you see a lot of Lexus models by any chance? I know their X2 rival has been selling very well.
post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-06-2019, 04:17 AM Thread Starter

@ Cityrun i have seen even less of the Lexus models both in the UK and Switzerland, as i reviewed them also before going on to purchase the X2 (pick up on 10th May). would the restyling of the X1 model have anything to do with it? i heard a new one will come out but i dont know when the piece was posted and not being a BMW owner until friday i'm uneducated in all theings BMW (still reviewing/learning)

@Rogersulley i have to agree with you i'm liking the X2 Owner idea more and more. However it must be in my nature to be sceptical i have only found one X2 in my company car park out of hundreds of cars. and only 2 on the road up to date...anyways too late now; i'm looking forward to Friday this X2 has all the bells and whistles on it (wife happy) and for me it has a certain perfromance which is none to shabby for a SAV.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page