X2 M35i priced and available for configuration - BMW X2 Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 11-18-2018, 10:36 AM Thread Starter

X2 M35i priced and available for configuration

BMW has finally updated their online configurator for the M35i and its pricing has been set to start at $46,450. There are several unique aspects to this M performance variant, as it comes with unique specifically designed seats, as well as the M sport suspension and locking differential for the front axle. With all the bells and whistles the price hits a premium $55,525. https://www.bmwblog.com/2018/11/09/y...arts-at-46450/
post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 11-25-2018, 10:38 PM

Great to see pricing officially published but I think anyone who has been familiar with the GLA, seen this coming. Being a direct rival, pricing is sure to follow. BMW and Mercedes almost always compete in the same segments, although Mercedes has been pushing harder over the years.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 11-28-2018, 10:46 AM

Fair starting price since this is the most powerful 4 cylinder that BMW has ever released. For those who don't know this new variant is putting out 302hp, which is roughly 74 more than what you get over the 28i. In fact the only vehicle that's more powerful than it in this segment is the AMG GLA45.
post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-03-2018, 03:55 PM

For me the real perk is that here we'll get more realistic and usable power, Mercedes has taken more of a hotrod direction with how they've been increasing power over the years.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page