BMW Seats - BMW X2 Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-12-2018, 12:45 PM Thread Starter

BMW Seats

Just wanted to share my enthusiasm for the BMW X2's rear seats, mainly the rear passenger seats. Aside from surprising headroom, the seats fold down 40/20/40, which seems to be a rare sight these days and something I'd like to see in every vehicle.

Of course the person sitting in the middle will be straddling that floor bump and maneuvering around the venter heating element jutting out, but that's fine if i meas you can lower the seat three ways. <aybe the comfortable looking headrest will make the ride more strenuous for whoever draws the short stick.
post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-20-2018, 01:27 PM

Not everyday you find someone so enthusiastic about the rear seats compared to what you'd find in the front and it really doesn't matter all that much to me as a driver. It certainly looks comfortable enough for two passengers and the fold down arm rest has some nice cup holders that are hidden under a plastic cover. BMW really did pay attention to the details, but it's not too important.
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-20-2018, 04:43 PM

In a way it a good point because with the rise in car sharing, vehicles like the BMW X2 will be used more often. Its cheap to get one and does just about everything that's needed from car sharing. Living in major city it will be a matter of time till i get that experience for myself.
post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-24-2018, 11:10 PM Thread Starter

Depends on the owner really, because I do sometimes allow others to drive my car on long trips due to fatigue and it's certainly no fun if you're cramped at the back. Perhaps I'm more enthusiastic than others, but the rear passenger seats seems to be an afterthought for some models and I'm glad this isn't the case here.
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-26-2018, 06:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Xtreme View Post
Depends on the owner really, because I do sometimes allow others to drive my car on long trips due to fatigue and it's certainly no fun if you're cramped at the back. Perhaps I'm more enthusiastic than others, but the rear passenger seats seems to be an afterthought for some models and I'm glad this isn't the case here.
Well the rear seats are functional and space isn't impacted by the lower roof line surprisingly. From what I can make of reviews its that the entire rear setup is practical and as functional as one needs it to be. Thus I know it was well engineered in, far from an after thought.
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-18-2018, 01:24 PM
Banned

Perfectly

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page